This is the home page for:
- Metakit - a small and fast embedded database library.
- Tclkit - a self-contained runtime combining Tcl/Tk, Metakit, and IncrTcl.
- Starkits - a simple yet effective way to deploy self-contained applications.
- CatFish - a popular simple disk catalog utility for Windows.
Older sections of this site can still be found in the Older page, as well as:
- The Musings page and weblog for some other writings and opinions.
- The Vlerq project has its own area.
- The Mavrig project also has its own area.
My work on physical computing is called JeeLabs - it now has its own website.
- 2010-04-20 Latest versions of Tclkit are at Google Code
Been there for some time now. Visit that area for latest source code and binaries.
- 2008-03-11 Tclkit 8.4.18 and 8.5.1 released
There are new builds of Tclkit 8.4.18 and 8.5.1 for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.